God has given men the unique and humbling task of leading their families and churches, so we take the task of discipling men seriously. The men’s ministry is designed to help strengthen men in their walk with God and with their God-intended role as leaders of their marriage, family, career and church.
- - To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- - To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
- - To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
- - To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
- - To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.